South Walton’s High School Coach Tisa and his staff will hold a 3 day football and cheer camp for the South Walton Youth league. Our SWYFA football and cheer coaching staff will also be assisting Coach Tisa.
The first two days will be held at the South Walton High School field then the final day of camp will be held at the Helen McCall sports Park. Helen McCall has recently undergone a major facelift so we will have an “Open House” celebration at our new football facility with prizes from our local sponsors. Each camper will receive a Seahawk T-shirt and a camp bag with goodies from our local sponsors and supporters.
**Please dress your child in comfortable exercise clothes, cheerleaders wear tennis shoes and football players wear cleats or tennis shoes **
- Thursday, July 19th: /6-8PM
- Football Day 1: Defensive Fundamentals
- Cheer Day 1: Motions, Defense Cheers, Chants and Routine
- Friday, July 20th /6-8PM
- Football Day 2: Offensive Fundamentals
- Cheer Day 2: Jumps, Offense Cheer, Chants and Routine
- Saturday, July 21st /8-11AM: OPEN HOUSE
- Football Day 3: Indy Skills and Team Competition: 40/20 yrd dash, Pass/Punt/Kick, Flag Football and a 7 on 7 game.
- Cheer Day 3: Review of Defense and Offense cheers, chants, Stunts, Tumbling and Present routine to parents
July 19-20 (6-8pm): South Walton High School football field
July 21 (8-11am): Helen McCall Park
Cost: $25 / camper
The camp is open to anyone from the ages of 5-13 or grades Kindergarten – 8th.